- The Institute of Public Accountants£ĴAustralia
- Embassy of the Republic of Italy
- Embassy of the Federal Republic of German, Beijing
- US embassy Beijing - EducationUSA
- The Embassy of Canada to China
- The Consulate General of Canada in Hong Kong
- The Consulate General of Singapore in Shanghai
- Cultural and Education Section British Embassy
- Embassy of Spain
- Department of Immigration and Citizenship, Australian Government
- Immigration New Zealand
- Quebec Immigration Office in Hong Kong
How to Apply for Credential Verification
How to apply for credential verification
1. Log on our website at “http://cqv.chinadegrees.cn/cn/”, and click the blue button “enter into the new application system”.
2. Use your email address to create an account and click the blue button to sign in.
3. Fill in the Application Form as required. Then attach electronic supporting documents to your application webpage. The information cannot be changed once you submit.
4. After submitting your application and payment, you will get an application number. With the registered email address and the password, you can track your verification status.
One application number is only available for one applicant. However, with one application number you can apply for as many credential verifications as you need.